Vector Atomic is commercializing quantum technology for real world applications including GPS-free navigation, telecommunications, and computing. We are focused on delivering near-term products that take advantage of the exquisite properties of quantum systems. These devices are designed with the cost, form, fit, and function for the real world.
Our engineers and scientists work closely to develop technologies from the system-level down to core components. Team members thrive in design, hands-on laboratory work, and communicating with each other and our customers. If you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, Vector Atomic is a perfect fit.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- US citizenship or Permanent Residency (Green Card) required by US export control laws
We’re looking for experts with hands on experience in one or more of the following:
- Schematic design and layout; simulation
- Control electronics for lasers, detectors, and related optoelectronic devices
- Precision, low-noise analog and digital design, including servo loops
- Microcontroller and FPGA hardware, firmware, and interface
- RF and Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Mechanical design (CAD)
- Control systems and instrument automation
- System integration
At Vector Atomic we value teamwork, open and honest discourse, and work-life balance. We are an employee-owned company with competitive compensation and benefits including: family medical & dental insurance, paid time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, 401k matching, and a company stock plan. We are located in Pleasanton, CA.
Vector Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or military status.